FEATURES OF THE MODULES ARE
Deals with controlling the access to the information available in the application. It deals with the user level security to the different modules/functions.
Patient Information System
Provides the users the facility to streamline the Patients database in a hospital dealing with a large variety and number of patients.
Forms under PIS are-
- Patient Registration
- Patient Visit Details
- Patient Admission
- Search Patient Details
- Patient Transfer
- Insurance Policy Information
- Change Address
- Allow Discharge
- Discharge Summary
Reports of the Patient Information System Module
The reporting module helps us to generate different types of reports for all the modules. The records, which have already been inserted previously in the database, can be viewed with the help of the different reports.
- Admission By Date
- Admission By Department
- Admission By Physician
- Discharge By Date
- Discharge By Department
- Discharge By Physician
- Discharge Summary
- Outdoor Patient By Date
- Outdoor Patient By Department
- Outdoor Patient By Physician
- Investigated Patient By Date
- Investigated Patient By Department
- Investigated Patient By Physician
- Referred By External Physician
- Date Wise expiry Statement
- Physician Wise Expiry Statement
- Department Wise Average Admission
- Physician Wise Average Admission
- Bed Status
- Bed Occupancy
- Bed Utilization
Cash and Billing
Module deals with definition and administration of rates of services, discounts applicable and packaged services offered. It also takes care of invoices, cash memos, receipts and refunds.
The Cash & Billing module deals with
- Definition & administration of rates of services
- Discounts applicable
- Packaged services offered
- Takes care of invoices, cash memos
- Takes care of receipts and refunds applicable.
- Forms of Cash & Billing module are--
- Service Usage
- Invoice Generation
- Cash Memo Generation
- Money Receipt
- Amend Accommodation Level
- Assignment Of Discount Policy
- Package Assignment
- Approval For Cancellation Of Cash Memo
- Cancellation Of Cash Memo
- Refund Of Money
Reports of the Cash& Billing Module are
- Transaction Details
- Patient Invoice
- Patient Invoice Summary
- Outstanding Credit Bills
- Cash Collection Statement
- Cash Collection From Pharmacy
- Cash memo Collection and many more.
The Material Management System deals with
- Processing orders,
- Inventory management,
- Invoice processing, stock and warehousing, and dealer-customer monitoring etc.
- Further it has been designed to handle stock and minimize reorder level.
The forms of Materials Management System are
- Pharmacy Sale
- Return To Pharmacy
- Quotation Generation
- Purchase Order Generation
- Purchase Order Passing
- Purchase Order Approval
- Goods Receipts Note
- Departmental Indent
- Issue To Departments
- Return To Store By Department
- Physical Stock Entry
- Stock Adjustment
- Return To Vendor
Some of the Reports of MMS Module
- Product List
- Product Details
- Category Wise Product Details
- Vendor List
- Quotation Details
- Purchase Details
- Goods Received
- Pending Indent
- Pending Purchase Order
- Expired Medicines
- Medicines Returned To Vendor
- Materials Issued To A Unit
- Products To Be Reordered
- Medicines Returned Cash
- Pharmacy Credit Sale
- Pharmacy Credit Sale Patient Wise
- Stock Details
- Physical Stock Adjustment
Pharmacy Management System
Automates the medicine inventory of a hospital. It maintains Cash /Credit sale of medicines to out-patients. It also maintains medicines issued to in-patients and the purchase activities of the pharmacy. This helps to minimize the inventory value and inaccurate billing.
Laboratory Management System
Can Automate Reporting for Investigations, handle Laboratory Inventory Management and scheduling, generate Billing for the services generated at the lab. It reduces the manual efforts required to prepare the laboratory reports. The operations of the laboratory are scheduled so that the laboratory facilities are utilized effectively.
Allows the efficient management of both the patients and the radiology departments’ workflow. Every step, from the radiology test request (x-ray, MRI) to the distribution of the patients’ reports is monitored, organized and streamlined.
Nursing Management System
Covers all required demands of a modern and efficient nursing documentation of a hospital or healthcare facility.
Hospital Canteen Management System
This module manages the Canteen of the hospital in order to provide hygienic meal to the patients, attendants, hospital staffs. The module facilitates and maintains the quality and on time supply of food to the patients, attendants and the staff of the hospital.
This module automates the housekeeping job of the hospital system.
For more information about the product visit MediAxay